See what Nexvia can do for your business.
To allow for the smooth running of projects with better practices, project management software is a must. Working in building and construction means there is an enormous amount of information, finances and data to keep track of. With the right software, you can track and store every piece of vital information, and have all the tools needed to manage your project at your fingertips.
Nexvia has been designed specifically for businesses within the construction and manufacturing industries. If you’re interested in using project management software, you can trial it for free today!
Easily access and control multiple projects, at a detailed level from anywhere in the world.
Our project management software takes care of:
- Sales and Lead Management
- Tender and Estimation
- Site and Project Management
- Budget and Pipeline Tracking
- Client and Contractor Portal
- Production Management
Learn more about how Nexvia can enhance your project processes here.
Benefits of Project Management Software
While some may see software as just an additional expense, it’s a necessary one. Utilising project management software helps determine the success of a project and is critical for a range of reasons:
- Ensures project goals align closely with the business’s goals
- Defines a clear line of accountability and reduces confusion of who is responsible for what
- Objectives and strategic goals are made clear and accessible to the whole team
- Allows for achievable expectations to be set and tracked
- Quality control at every stage of the project life-cycle
- Improve risk management
- Document and track every process
- Identifies mistakes and makes for better learning
Your construction business will improve its processes and reap the many benefits by using Nexvia’s project management platform.
A trial is a simple way of knowing you’re happy with your chosen project management software before purchasing. If you’d like to demo our project management software, we’d love to hear from you.